For your convenience, below we reproduce the Software License Agreement that is accepted as part of the purchase/installation of DraftLogic Electrical. Please call or email if you have any questions, concerns, or comments.
Thank you for purchasing DraftLogic Electrical (hereinafter referred to as 'the Program'), a 1117914 Alberta Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as 'DraftLogic') product. It is important that you read this notice before performing this installation. By installing and/or using this product, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this license agreement. If you do not accept or agree to these terms you may, within fifteen (15) days, return this entire package unused, uninstalled, and unopened (if applicable) to the person from whom you acquired it for a full refund.
DraftLogic grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use this copy of the Program and accompanying documentation according to the following terms:
* install the Program on only one computer, if designated as a single user license;
* install the Program only on computers within the licensed site, if designated as a site license;
* make one (1) copy of the Program in machine-readable form solely for backup purposes, provided that you reproduce all proprietary notices on the copy; and
* if designated as a single user license, may physically transfer the Program from one computer to another, provided that the Program is used on only one computer at a time.
You may not:
* use the Program on more than one computer or workstation at a time in a network or a multi-user system, unless designated as a site license;
* modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, create derivative works based on, or copy (except for the backup copy) the Program or the accompanying documentation;
* rent, transfer, lend or grant any rights in the Program or accompanying documentation in any form to any person without the prior written consent of DraftLogic which, if given, is subject to the transferee's consent to the terms and conditions of this license; or
* remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks on the Program and accompanying documentation.
This license is not a sale. Title and copyrights to the Program, accompanying documentation, and any copy made by you remain with DraftLogic. Unauthorized copying of the Program or the accompanying documentation, or failure to comply with the above restrictions, will result in the automatic termination of this license and will make various legal remedies available to DraftLogic.
LIMITED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
DraftLogic warrants that, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery to you as evidenced by a copy of your receipt, the medium on which the Program is furnished under normal use will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and the Program under normal use will perform without significant errors that make it unusable. DraftLogic's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this warranty (which is subject to you returning the Program to DraftLogic or an authorized dealer with a copy of your receipt) will be, at DraftLogic's sole option, to attempt to correct errors or help you work around errors with efforts which DraftLogic believes suitable to the problem, to replace the Program or media with functionally equivalent software or media, as applicable, or to refund the purchase price and terminate this Agreement.
Except for the above express limited warranties, DraftLogic makes and you receive no warranties, express, implied, statutory or in any communication with you, and DraftLogic specifically disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. DraftLogic does not warrant that the operation of the Program will be uninterrupted or error free.
Some provinces and states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so the above restriction may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state or from province to province.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL DRAFTLOGIC BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGE OR EXPENSE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING DAMAGES, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM OR ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF DRAFTLOGIC OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LICENSE FEE REFLECTS THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK. RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK RESULTS AND VERIFY THAT THE PRODUCT OF THE SOFTWARE COMPLIES WITH BOTH ELECTRICAL CODE AND STANDARD ENGINEERING PRACTICE LIES SOLELY WITH THE USER OF THE SOFTWARE.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and any related legislation is expressly excluded. This Agreement is the entire agreement between us and supersedes any other communications, verbal or written representation, or advertising with respect to the Program and accompanying documentation.
During the authorization and use of this product, some information including (but not limited to) computer name may be collected and used for management of your license and authorization history.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org By phone: 780-906-2888. By mail: DraftLogic, 9918-75 Av NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 1J2, Canada.